Friday, October 8, 2010

Fishing

Hi, Readers!

How are all of you doing? I have lots of things to tell you!

Mr. Blueberry Eyes and I went fishing with my Uncle M.P. the other day. We only caught one fish and it got away, but we had a lot of fun. Montana Auntie joined us after a little while. Some other people that were there gave us some fish. When we were done we went to my uncle's friend's house. Then to Uncle and Auntie's house.


Grandma and Grandpa are visiting us while my mom is at women's retreat. While they're here, we're going to put up the chicken fence.

The first picture is of a toy car that got left outside and a family of ants moved in.

The second picture is of a wounded horse named Remington.

The Third picture is of me riding a horse. I don't remember the name of it.



The Spy Deputy wants a lot of attention right now!

By the way, for those of you who have not read my mom's blog, you should probably check it out. Its cool! www.nanettesthoughtfulspot.blogspot.com

1 comment:

reachinhi said...

Sounds like you had a fun time while we were "retreating" with your mom and grandma! Thanks for posting, I enjoy reading about your adventures!

Brenna