Monday, September 7, 2009

Reptile Gardens

I went to Reptile Gardens before I got to OshKosh. It was really fun. They had all kinds of shows of reptiles. Even though a bird isn't a reptile, they still had a bird show. As you can see the first picture is of a bird and she was waving to to us when I was taking the picture.

On the next picture, on one of those board things, you know - when you stick your head out of it and there's a painting on the outside. I don't really know what they are called, but anyway. I was pretending I was scared of the snake.



The next picture is of me by a big, giant turtle. If I huddled up, it would probably be 2 1/2 to 3 times as big as me. It was pretty big. Just a few weeks or days before, somebody had gotton their finger bit off by one of those turtles because he was eating and they got their finger down by his mouth.

I did something fun this weekend, too. I got to play with some of my friends that I had not seen for more than a year. It was so fun! And we were able to pick up where we had left off. We went to the lake and had a picnic. It started to rain when we had just finished eating, so we had to scurry toward the cars. But, we had fun.

Yesterday, mommy was extremely sick and so we spent quite a bit of the day inside watching t.v. and some of it playing outside. Today we were going to go huckleberry picking, but we learned that there was about a 50% chance of rain and mama is still a little sick. - Tiarra




2 comments:

Nanette said...

Very cool, sweetie! I'm glad you had fun! - Mommy

granny flash said...

What a wonderfully full summer you've had!!! We're glad you're
home safely.

The picture of you looking scared
made me LOL.

Love, Granny Flash