Monday, October 15, 2012

Our Last Trip of 2012, The Coast


     Hello every one!!  Sorry it has been so long since I last posted.  We have been so busy settling in at home, after our busy, exciting, adventures summer.  I will hopefully be posting more about our life now that school is underway and we are finally unpacked.  Not that it took four weeks (the time between our last trip and now) to unpack.  Enjoy!
A Star Fish at the Sea Side Aquarium in Sea Side, Oregon.  Close to Astoria Oregon.

                                               Mr. Blueberry Eyes running to shore.
Mr. Blueberry Eyes, Mama, and I posing for a pitcure in front of a ship wreck on the pacific coast. 
  
We had so much fun!  It was a great end to the 2012 adventures of my family.   Although I had probably one of the best summers of my life, I still almost wish I don't have another one so positively filled with...with...with being busy.  Wheeeeew! -Tiarra

2 comments:

Danielle Dunn said...

Hey that's so cool! I've never been to the ocean! glad you had fun! Looks like fun! I love oceans. I'll have to see it some day!

Danielle Dunn said...

Hey that's so cool! I've never been to the ocean! glad you had fun! Looks like fun! I love oceans. I'll have to see it some day!